Hiring a Private Investigator
There are many reasons why hiring a private investigator may be of use to you. Services can range from infidelity, locating people, asset searches, background check and theft or fraud.
Private detectives specialize in surveillance, counter-surveillance and electronic tracking, which make them effective in getting you the truth and admissible evidence.
The following is a list of 25 reasons why you may look into calling a private investigator. These reasons are not exhaustive but provide a range of common services.
- Conduct surveillance
- Identity theft
- Infidelity investigations
- Business background checks
- Child custody cases
- Personal injury investigation
- Sexual harassment claims
- Divorce and family law investigation
- “Sting” operations
- “Mystery shopper/client” projects
- Conduct an asset search
- Insurance fraud
- Divorce and family law investigations
- Fraud and embezzlement cases
- Locating missing persons
- Polygraph tests
- Forensic investigation
- Stalker and predator investigations
- Serving subpoenas and official documents
- Checking public records in a court
- Locating debtors
- Electronic surveillance detection
- Criminal investigations
- Workplace accidents
- International due diligence
If you’re curious whether or not a private investigator can help you or your business, give us a call for a free consultation. We’re happy to answer any of your questions and determine what your best course of action might be.