INFIDELITY AND HOW A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR CAN HELP
Suspected cheating partner is likely to be one of the most painful and devastating things that can happen in a relationship. Not knowing if your spouse is cheating or not is equally as painful. Even the prospect of a loved one being unfaithful is extremely disruptive. Every private investigator at Investigation Hotline helps many people with this issue every day. We know that you need a professional to guide and get you proof so you can move forward with your life.
Unfortunately, once someone seriously suspects infidelity, more often than not, their suspicions are correct. This pain and fear is very real and Investigation Hotline takes your situation seriously. Let us end your fear and anxiety and get you the truth while securing your future.
Our list of questions include things like kids well being, division and location of assets, family involvement, reputation and contingency plans should things be discovered.
Also recommended is independent legal advice.
We realize that having to hire a private investigator and discussing a possible affair by your loved one is a difficult and painful thing to do. With that in mind, you have our every assurance that we are committed to using the utmost discretion and good taste in providing you with investigative services that will give you peace of mind to move forward while maintaining your dignity. You don’t have to be in pain any longer.
Although spousal surveillance by a private investigator is one of the most frequently used tools for uncovering infidelity, each set of circumstances can call for different measures. Some of the other more commonly requested services we provide when investigating infidelity that can be done in conjunction with an infidelity or spousal surveillance investigation are as follows:
- Monitoring the cheating spouse’s E-Mail, Chat Room Discussions and Internet Activity
- Tracking the cheater’s vehicle
- Asset Searches
- Electronic Eavesdropping Detection
- E-Mail Tracing
- Computer Forensics
- Identification of the “Other Person”
- Child Custody & Support Investigations
Statistics say that 85% of women who feel their lover is cheating are correct and 50% of men who feel their lover is cheating are right. If you have suspicious, consider some of the following and be as secretive as possible.
Have you noticed a:
- Sudden increase in time away from home
- Decreased sexual interest with you
- Cheating spouse is often distracted and day dreaming
- Cheating husband or wife is often “unavailable” while at work
- Cheating spouse attends new functions outside of work or wants to go alone
- Cell phone calls from you are not returned in timely fashion
- Cheating spouse leaves house or goes to other rooms to talk on the telephone
- Cheating spouse uses computer alone and secretly
- Cheating spouse asks about your schedule more often than usual
- Mileage on car is high yet he / she reports only short distance errands
- Clothes smell of perfume or cologne
- Cheating spouse gets his / her laundry done independently
- Unexplained payments on bank statements
- Cheating spouse has more cash on hand without accountability
- Cell phone bills contain calls with long duration
- Cheating spouse now has a phone card but never used one before
- Cheating wife or husband has unexplained receipts in wallet or purse
- Cheating spouse has suspicious phone voice-mail messages
- Cheating spouse has suspicious cell phone numbers stored or dialed
- Internet web browser history list (this is a record of web sites visited) contains unusual sites
- Cheating spouse begins to use new or free e-mail account
- Cheating spouse is suddenly deleting e-mail messages
The job of a private investigator specializing in infidelity is to gather information about the subject’s activities and interactions. We frequently work on these types of cases for lawyers. Most private investigators are trained to perform functions like surveillance, research and interviewing. At Investigation Hotline, we have specialists who focus on spousal surveillance or information gathering. Our surveillance experts spend the majority of their time following and watching suspected cheaters. Our private investigators can confidentially get you the answers you need, quickly, accurately and affordably.