The length of time it takes to complete an investigation in Canada can vary widely depending on the nature and complexity of the case. Some investigations may be completed in a matter of days or weeks, while others may take several months or even years to complete.
Factors that can affect the duration of a private investigation:
- The type of investigation (background checks or surveillance versus complex financial investigations or missing persons cases)
- The amount of information available
- The level of cooperation from subjects or organizations
- Compliance with legal or regulatory requirements
- Unexpected challenges or obstacles
- Location: According to the Crime Severity Index (CSI) published by Statistics Canada, in 2022, the city with the lowest CSI was LaSalle, ON. The Ontarian city has a CSI of 20.69, which is 72% lower than the national index.
- Crime rates & Safety: crime rates can fluctuate over time, and safety can also depend on individual factors such as personal behaviour and living arrangements.
Private Investigation Timeline
It’s important to discuss the estimated timeline for an investigation with the private detective you hire and to keep in mind that the duration may vary depending on the specific circumstances of your case.
Thank you for reading our post until the end. We appreciate your comments, shares, and questions.
If you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to call us at (416)205-9114.
Investigation Hotline. Experts-Always On call
Private Investigator Services
Contact a Private Investigator Toronto Now
Talk with the Investigation Experts today
We represent several of the best vetted licensed private Investigation agencies with worldwide reach and contacts.
We are the most trusted and reviewed GROUP OF DETECTIVE AGENCIES in Ontario Canada having amassed well over 200 client reviews…see for yourself.
Make this year count and don’t be a victim!! Make an appoinment with private investigator Toronto to discuss your needs with absolute discretion.