Search & Investigation of Missing Persons
We use our expert intelligence resources to search, locate and recover missing people for any reason.
- Heirs to estates
- Missing witnesses
- Lost loved one
- Deadbeat parents
- Document service
Whether a person is hiding, lost or missing – an experienced Private Investigator can find them.
Searches for people may be necessary for many reasons, such as to notify a beneficiary of a will, serve legal documents on a litigant or a witness, or to locate a child, parent, relative or friend who disappeared for unknown reasons. All of these situations have to be approached in different and specialized ways. An experienced Private Investigator can access local, national and international databases with key facts of information that will help us to locate a missing person wherever they may be.
Local law enforcement do their best with the resources they have, but they are not equipped to deal with the public demand of today. An experienced Private Investigator can start looking for someone as soon as they are hired and will continue to search as long as you are still looking for answers.
Regardless if the reasons are personal, medical or financial, once you have made the decision to find someone important to you an experienced Private Investigator has the proper skillsets to help.
Who hires investigators to find missing persons?
The answer to that is just about everyone. You can launch a missing persons investigation to find:
- Long lost relative or family members who have voluntarily disappeared or run away.
- Fugitives you need to find.
- Debtors who have skipped on their payments.
- Missing persons who have been gone a long time and are part of a cold case.
- Runaways or minors who have been kidnapped.
- If you are worrying about someone’s whereabouts and wish to locate them, an experienced Private Investigator will be able to use advanced techniques and resources to help find the person you are looking for.
To talk to one of our lead investigators, please contact us today.